Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Tittle Fest for the Ages

I had forgotten about this card I bought Stephanie when her son Greg graduated high school.





I got nothing to say.

Except....

Greg and Stephanie worked so very hard on getting Greg to his graduation day. I am so proud of both of them. Greg has just enough challenges that he needs that little extra push, and I think a lesser parent would have ended up with a far less accomplished kid.

What's that got to do with tittles?? Oh, just everything, I think. Greg would never write like this. Never. His mom wouldn't let him. But if the world does it, that's just wicked peachy.

You have no idea the load I shoulder in this life.

4 comments:

sam said...

Really a great post.I liked it and i will share it with others too.


2003 Ford Escape AC Compressor

Griya Mobil Kita said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.
rental mobil elf

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy that was a gud post
I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.

VW Phaeton Turbocharger

Lady Anne said...

Ah, a man after my own heart! Where have you been for the last five years? My mother was an English teacher - as opposed to an english teacher. (Boy. Spellcheck had a fit over that one.) I have had this "no lower case Is pounded into my little pointed head since I first picked up a pencil. Thanks!