Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Vacation = Respite, right?

That's what they tell me anyway. Go far away, where there's limited Internet access preferrably. Forget your worries and cares. Relax and get away from it all. In fact, if you are tormented by the bad use of tittles in the popular culture, go to a foriegn country! Yah, that's it. Go where they don't even speak English.

Ahhhhhh. I can feel the relaxation just sort of washing over me in warm waves....

So we went to Mexico, Stephanie and I, and escaped to a place where the tittles could not find me. We strolled on a perfect moonlit evening down to the waterfront to have a nice meal. Italian perhaps?





AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

"Sorry, honey, I. Just. Can't. "

"But Bob, it looks nice."

"Doesn't matter, it's a principle thing. "

"It's a stupid thing, if you ask me. " (I never realized that sometimes you can actually hear a person's eyes roll.)

"I didn't ask you. And besides, I saw a cool looking sports bar back there..."

No comments: